Report a House of Multiple Occupation

Report an issue with housing conditions/safety in rented accommodation or to report a property as being used as a House of Multiple Occupation.

If you query relates to damp and/or mould please see the advice on our damp and mould page

Your details
Details of the issue(s)
  1. Have you raised the issue with your Landlord?